Friday 18 January 2013

After a long hiatus...

The date of the last post doesn't please me at all. I seriously have some blog reviving to be done..
Its not that i have been crazy busy in the past four months, that i couldn't find time to pen it down. Its just that...i have been utterly uninspired by life. Every time i get here, i manage to type around four sentences, abandon it and just get on with my work. So basically i have a whole string disjointed sentences lying around in the draft folder.

I hope to change. I miss it over here. I miss the days when a single day wouldn't pass by without the internet. I miss the ease with which i would type out things- reflect, vent, admire the little joys of life, i miss visiting other blogs and keeping myself updated with their thoughts, I miss the feeling i used to have every time i read an interesting comment. I miss the joy that this little corner  of the web, always brought  to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment