Thursday 6 September 2012

Longings...


Texting you late at night.. i secretly wish that these words filled with love,  transform into hugs-  real, not virtual

Its been so long since i felt a human touch.  Nothing more, nothing less.  All i shelter, is  the desire to be held.  The warmth of your body against mine, not sexual, not romantic, just fragmented bits of ‘you’ and ‘me’ transforming into ‘us’.
I long for your arms, to  wrap me in a spell of undecipherable energy that keeps us connected. I yearn for that real hug, which shields  me from horrifying thoughts, calms my unknown fears,  allays a deep seated longing in my heart, conveys the gentle acceptance  of who i am and  tells me i am loved.


I want those strong arms, which wrap me with care, concern and understanding.  Not  that  which cages me for the sake of a dead commitment,  or that which possesses, owns and objectifies. I yearn for that real *hug* where energies merge in sync, in rhythm. The kind that makes you  feel cocaine high, blocks out the rest of the world, fills  you with shamanic ecstasy,  works as a problem dissolver and soothes you  like the fragrant summer breeze.

Hold me, hold me for now, in the warmth of your words..while i pick up the leaves of my life, scattered by the autumn wind, and contain them in you:)
Till distance diminishes, and the virtual world gives way to reality, i shall make do with the overused emoticon ">:D< ", which reads *hug*

5 comments:

  1. Sigh. I hope you get the warmth of that hug real fast :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. sometimes all you need is a hug, Really!! I wish a hug for you :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey..how've you been? Hang in there... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's quite a while that you wrote anything... waiting for your new post

    ReplyDelete