Wednesday 5 September 2012

Fond memories...

There are teachers, who are teachers and then there are friends, colleagues and parents who turn into them. I have a long list to thank on this day- Right from the  random strangers, who guide  me through some of the utterly confusing, cobblestone roads that link up to form this stunning city... to my closest friends who often enlighten me with their take on the 'funda of life', i have found teachers in every turning of this labyrinth.

Today, as silhouettes of all these people emerge in my mind, if there is one  person who stands out distinctly , its you Sir.

Typing out this post and wondering if you remember me, my heart is filled with warm memories of your class. A part of me is still perhaps stuck in those corridors- which saw of more of me, than did the walls of the classroom.  All through my journey from  being that dreamy teenager, who spent most of her time staring at the boy seated in the third bench, second row....to a fledgling teacher myself, your charming persona, engaging talk and your youthful energy has always remained in my mind as an undercurrent.

Sometimes small associations transform into lasting impressions, and remain as fond memories in the crevices of our minds. For me, those 365 days of being your student is one such.

Happy teachers day Sir:)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Aishwarya!
    Nice post :)
    I have a little surprise for you on my blog..
    http://ablogtoremember-abi.blogspot.in/2012/09/thankful-for-award-that-gave-me.html

    :)

    ReplyDelete