Thursday 19 July 2012

Quirky me! Random facts :P


Needless to say, this is the painting that adorns the wall of my room:) I am SO into ME!

* Touch me not! If you aren't sure about your place in my life, keep distance. Don't be inspired by Munnabhai and give me the jadoo ki jhappi. If you are a guy who means nothing to me, and you wrap your arms around me, I will stand as still as a pole, endure the hugging, and mentally contemplate about kneeing you THERE.

* My high pitched sing-a song bye is directly proportional to how much i like someone.  A monosyllabic bye is definitely a bye-bye-from-my-life bye.

* I have a compulsive disorder of folding clothes. I even end up folding the clothes, i pick from a shelf at a store :-|

* My perfect ending to a  marathon shower, is to write out stuff on a fogged mirror. Its a part of my daily routine now. Draw an emoticon and then make facial expressions to match it. lol

* I often feel two ways at once. Most times my emotions  are fragmented and ambivalent.

* You know that feeling where you meet someone and you are almost sure, you know them from another life? * cosmic connections* I love it when that happens!

* The Kaam devta and Kama devta of my life can never co exist. I am BAD at multitasking. Its either work or love. Give me a great job and i will magically turn into the worst girlfriend EVER.

*  Words are my way of telling people, i care for them. I love writing letters. If you have my handwriting, then i must consider you special.

*My bike runs on petrol and my not-so-melodious-loud voice. The stares which read stop-singing-you-moron, in traffic signals, have become a part of my daily routine.

* Nightmarish numbers. My worst memories of childhood is trying to learn math :-| When given a problem, I would try for a while, fail as always, get frustrated, be yelled at, beaten, start  crying and  slam the door shut.  Till this day, a math textbook can scare me more than a cockroach. lol

* I love people, places and things easily. I have way too much room in my heart, that will make me remember people, call them, meet them, write to them, and love them for being a part of my life.